Call for Papers
Below you will find a list of our current ‘calls for papers’. Please click the links below for more information.
Submit your research to The Journal of Physiology for great visibility!
- 2015 Impact Factor: 4.731
- The most highly cited Physiology journal (>48,000 total cites per year)
- Immediate 'In Press' publication upon acceptance
- Articles published ahead of issue publication in 6 weeks
- Every issue made free after 12 months
And don't forget:
- No page or submissions charges
- No page or figure limits
- Compliant with open access mandates including NIH and RCUK
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries.
The Journal of Physiology email@example.com
There are currently no 'calls for papers' but watch this space for calls in the near future!
15 February - Volume 595 Issue 4
At the heart of accelerated old matter
Kimberley J. Botting, Dino A. Giussani
Store‐operated interactions between plasmalemmal STIM1 and TRPC1 proteins stimulate PLCβ1 to induce TRPC1 channel activation in vascular smooth muscle cell
Jian Shi, Francesc Miralles, Lutz Birnbaumer, William A. Large, Anthony P. Albert
Altering intracellular pH reveals the kinetic basis of intraburst gating in the CFTR Cl− channel
Jeng‐Haur Chen, Weiyi Xu, David N. Sheppard
Cardiac remodelling in a baboon model of intrauterine growth restriction mimics accelerated ageing
Anderson H. Kuo, Cun Li, Jinqi Li, Hillary F. Huber, Peter W. Nathanielsz, Geoffrey D. Clarke
Excitation of lateral habenula neurons as a neural mechanism underlying ethanol‐induced conditioned taste aversion
Shashank Tandon, Kristen A. Keefe, Sharif A. Taha